By following these instruction, and washing as infrequently as possible, heat treating with care and by not attempting to color this hair, you should enjoy these premium quality hair extensions for a long period of time.
- Always use a moisture based shampoo and conditioner. Never a protein based. Any professional shampoo and conditioner for curly hair is perfect.
- Shampoo in a petting downward motion starting at the top of the hair extensions and sliding your hand down to the bottom.
- Rinse and apply moisture based conditioner in the same manner as shampooing and squeeze the hair so that the conditioner goes right through thoroughly. Comb without pulling by using a wide tooth comb. When the hair feels silky smooth, rinse thoroughly.
- Pat dry. Do not rub towel into the hair.
- Apply a thermal protector if you are going to blow dry/curl – just like you would your own hair.